Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's December??

Yes, this photograph was taken today, December 2nd. I could have probably worn shorts and been perfectly comfortable for this walk. Tater wasn't even shaking. I love this weather. And if it didn't feel like my bladder and/or uterus was going to fall out, I would be getting back into running shape for sure. Oh yeah, and I have outlawed exercise until I take my exam on the 7th (this is both to minimize distraction, as well as allow my body to completely heal from that 9 and 1/2 pounder.)
Speaking of him, Curtis will be 4 weeks tomorrow, what!? The newborn stage I was so looking forward to, for nine LONG months is nearing an end. Babies grow so insanely fast. Not much for me to say about my wonderful little piglet. He is awake more and more during the day, making studying getting harder and harder, but he is getting cuter and cuter. This also means he is sleeping even more at night; at this point a 5 hour stretch is a guarantee, with 6.5 hours being the max (last night). I love so much about this boy, but I REALLY love that Brock loves him too. When Brock walks in the front door, he could care less about "mommy", he wants to know, "where's the Curkiss?" Adorable, absolutely adorable.

So, though I cannot believe it is December, for many reasons, I am excited for it. I think this will prove to be one of the most memorable and best months of my life.

No comments: