Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Operation Brunch KC

So, being in residency, having 4 kids, as well as always pregnant or nursing, has put a major damper in my dining habits.  Also, there seems to be a developing trend in creative brunches at most restaurants.  I suddenly feel totally out of the loop, and like I am missing out on a huge culture that has developed here in KC as well as some incredible food.  In addition, I can finally enjoy a Mimosa or Bloody Mary to boot!!!!  It is also easier to find sitters for a random weekend morning, than taking away someone's evening hours.  Therefore, I have decided to make it my goal to try a different brunch location, anytime the opportunity to get out arises.  Mostly, I hope to enjoy these with my husband, but some alone time with my adult friends is ALWAYS welcome (and occasionally preferred. Sorry honey - oh wait, who am I kidding? He doesn't read my blog; HE LIVES IT).
  • The Bristol
  • Oak 63
  • Beer Kitchen
  • Rye
  • Room 39
  • Urban Table
  • Tomfooleries
  • Farmhouse
  • Succotash
  • Louie's Wine Dive
  • The Jacobsen
  • Bluebird Bistro
  • EggCt
  • The Blue Moose
  • The Classic Cup
  • Andres
  • Coal Vines
  • Poco's
  • Port Fonda
  • Blue Grotto
  • West Side Local
  • Jerry's Cafe
Feel free to respond with any missing locations!! And I don't want to talk about the fact the Sharp's no longer exists.

No comments: