Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hoosier Wedding!


The wedding season, for me, was officially kicked off last weekend in the hometown of my Alma Mater, Bloomington, Indiana. It was truly a Hoosier wedding, as they are both teammates of mine from swimming for IU. The weather cooperated perfectly, the bride, groom and wedding party were beautiful, all was merry and I had a blast. Though, I must mention, going to weddings and not being able to drink puts a bit of a damper on the dancing. The only way to stand, walk, and dance in heels for 8 hours is to drink them numb, or become inebriated enough to not care about dancing barefoot through sticky, spilled beer and spirits. Lots of joy and crazyness, wish I would have remembered my camera...

Cheers! to Dr. Elizabeth and Mr. Richard Bryant.
May 17th, 2008.

No comments: