Wednesday, March 25, 2009

75th Percentile

Because this blog has now partly become Brock's baby book, I thought I'd throw up his stats from his recent Doc's appointment.

Weight: 15 lbs 9 ozs
Length: 26 in
Head Circumference - who really cares?
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: YTBD
Which Parent does he look more like: Depends on the facial expression.


And again, 2 more shots, so I will re-iterate my description from his 2 month shots:
"So, my teeny - weeny, innocent, adorable, unknowing baby got 3 shots today...and all I could do was laugh at his reaction (which was momentary shock, then panic, then utter rage.) I may be an unfit parent."

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love that I can always count on a blog update on your blog when I'm needing one! I think head circumference only matters when they're born.. so you can brag and be in awe about how massive of a thing passed through your zone :) lol. love love love your posts!!