Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Short List

It's week 10, and I am trying my darndest to stay happy, healthy and positive despite the:
  • Migraines
  • Exhaustion
  • Nausea
  • Indigestion
  • Forgetfulness
  • Vomiting
  • Food Aversions
  • Constipation
  • Hot Flashes
  • Ear Tickling
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle Twitches
  • Foggy Head
  • Tender Breasts
  • Oily Skin
  • Oily Hair
  • Smell Aversions
  • Heat Sensitivity
  • Restless Legs
  • Urge to Cry
  • Abdominal Discomfort
  • NEED TO SLEEP

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Wait a minute!! You are pregnant again?!! I totally missed that! CONGRATULATION! Brave woman...those symptoms will probably keep me away from the 'bug' awhile longer!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...all those symptoms make me in NO rush..haha

Hang in there Smitty!!!

Hugs,
Kristy

Helen E said...

Ear tickling???