- Caramel Lattes with skim milk (I refuse to call them "nonfat" or "skinny" & not sure this qualifies as a fad because I doubt it will ever change. But I am saying there is a chance).
- Indian Food.
- Kettle Corn...well, maybe just popcorn in general.
- Red Wine.
- Or maybe I should just say eating popcorn, drinking red wine and watching Dexter all together.
- Genghis Khan, D'Bronx, Mr. Gyros, Taco Via and The Mixx.
- There Will Be Blood, Inception and Elmo (do my kid's obsessions count as my own??)
- Letter Press.
- Lady Gaga.
- Buffalo Chicken (Pizza, dip, wings, etc.)
- The Evo.
- Talking about, shopping for, and attempting to organize my house. Entirely.
- Costco, Baby Gap and Target.
- Fried Dumplings and Donuts (not together).
- Leggings, boots and long sweaters/tees. Or shorts, tanks and Summer dresses with strappy sandals.
- Christian Bale (even if he is an ass), Daniel Day Lewis and Natalie Portman.
- I feel Brock, Curtis and Matt are a given, but thought I should mention them.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Things I love. Right now.
Just like every decade has its' own set of fads, I realize every year has a slight shift in fads for myself. It dawned on me, it would be kind of fun to have a record of when it was I obsessed over certain foods, shows, movies, music, restaurants, activities, etc. So, that will be my New Year's resolution for my blog (which will probably be continually updated as I think of things to add.) So, here are this past year's obsessions: