Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Things I love, right now.

1. My boys, all 4 of them. Duh.
2. Avocado and Homegrown tomatoes.
3. Pic Stitch.
4. My iPhone.
5. My iPad.
6. Being a 2nd year resident.
7. The pool, the Summertime really.
8. Losing weight, having my own body back to myself.
9. Baby babbles.
10. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy.
11. Iced caramel lattes, Phish Food, and homemade Popcorn (like those will ever change).
12. Days off of work.
13. Wedding planning with Sissy.
14. Best friends having babies.
15. House hunting, for fakes.
16. Weekend trips.
17. Horseback riding, even if it's infrequent.
18. Frozen custard, mostly Foo's.
19. Christian Bale (and now I am allowed to, because he is no longer an ass, he visited the Colorado victims.)
20. Foster the People.
21. Mint green shorts, fun colored flats, Toms for the littles and Cole Haan for the big.
22. The nanny.
23. Family dinners.
I did not read last year's post like this, I didn't look at it, didn't even know how I had titled it, because I want it to be completely unique, authentic and from the heart.  But then I did go back and look, and here is what I saw: the 2011 version.  Looks like things don't change much, especially, how my mind works.

No comments: