Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Quarter of a Century

For Matt's 25th on July 15th, we just had some family and friends over for some kabobs and cake. I got the cake from the same woman who made our wedding cake, as a surprise for Matt. And trust me, this is an awesome surprise because that cake is delicious!!! (If I am sad you missed my wedding for one thing, it is that you did not get to try a piece of that masterpiece.)
My other little surprise/gift was tickets to Cirque Du Soleil: Saltimbanco for the 16th. Incredible. I really believe that some of these performers are more amazing and in better shape than most Olympic athletes. I mean, I've never seen a gymnast climb up a pole using only their outstreched arms.
Then, on the 17th we went to The Majestic Comedy club to see Doug Benson. He was 6th on Last Comic Standing, and starrs in the film, Super High Me. Hilarious.
All in all, a pretty stellar birthday week.

No comments: