Friday, September 26, 2008

Face painting? Count me in!

Cramer, Inc.
Annual Picnic
September 20th, 2008
I guess Matt's company has an annual picnic. I have no idea how long this has been going on, nor how successful it usually is - as far as turn out - but I can tell you that this year was a great success! A couple of his co-workers were pretty much professional face painters! I think someone almost lost a head playing a pick up game of softball, the basset peed on a cooler, a little girl nearly put Tater's entire head in her mouth in an attempt to give him a kiss, and perhaps the smallest child in attendance drank at least 3-4 cans of Sprite (all of which belonged to someone besides herself.)

Oh, and despite the appearance of the above photo, Matt and Danny do know each other, and do get along.

Plaza Art Fair - 2008

This is the artwork Matt and I purchased this year; "Watch Dog" by Keith Grace. I have seen this artist many times, and have mostly enjoyed his work. Though I am not really that obsessed with my Italian Greyhound, it was all to irresitable for me to purchase this representation. Tater is always being described as cartoonish, so this was only fitting. (And I kind of have a thing for clocks/watches in artwork.)

No comments: