Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Golden Shower...er, I mean Birthday.

Annora turned 29 on May 29th! So, to celebrate, we regressed and headed to Dave & Buster's for a night of drinking and arcade game playing. (Ok, so the drinking part is age appropriate.) As we sat to eat and drink, we witnessed a few kids come up to this game called "Jumping Jackpot" - similar to Dance Dance Revolution, only like a jump rope. Instantly, I knew this was to be my game for the night. Let me just say, way harder than it looks...don't worry, after a few tries (not mentioning how many) I won the jackpot. On another positive note, Sega has created a game where you can actually breed, feed, name, train and race a horse! I created a little black filly, Sebastian Steele. It printed out a card, so I can keep racing her if ever I go back. Brennan managed to create a horse that started winning all the races - so he camped out at the tracks most of the evening.
Lastly, Matt won a 410 ticket jackpot on this bouncy ball game. All in all, we made out with a substantial amount of candy and a mini-basketball for Brock. What a night! Who needs Vegas?

1 comment:

Leah said...

My comments are twofold:
1. I need to learn how to not fake smile!!! I don't know why I have started doing this.
2. Matt needs a hair-cut, he is beginning to resemble an English Sheep Dog!!!