Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I walked to TCBY last night with Jamie, a buddy from school. After purchasing my usual, white chocolate moose yogurt with some crumbled Reese's Peanut Butter Cups as a topping, I went outside to sit on the bench while Brock explored on the ground. On this particular evening, the toppings were overflowing (I'm not complaining) and a few spilled out when I dipped in for the first bite. A minute or so later, I look down to find Brock chewing on something! Out of instinct/panic I quickly stuck my finger in his mouth to dig out what ever rock or twig or grass or poison he had acquired only to withdraw a finger covered in chocolate (or so I hoped) and peanut butter. He had found a nugget of Reese's topping and stuck it right in that little, cute mouth of his. At least I now know he doesn't have a peanut allergy.