Friday, July 2, 2010

It's a....

...BABY!We had our 2nd sonogram today, exactly 22 weeks. This is the one where you can potentially find out whether "it" is actually a "he" or "she", but for now, 2.O will remain an "it". Though, the fact that the baby was measuring with a normal size head, in roughly the 40% for size (almost 1 lbs) and had a heart rate of 133 - I am going girl. So, according to my mother's intuition will be having a girl on November 5th, weighing 8 lbs 1 oz. Though, that undeniable trend of boys puts a damper in my confidence, this it my story and I am sticking to it.

The baby never stopped moving for the Sono, and is waving hello! It is always so fun to put a face to all those spastic movements. And also quite a relief put to rest any concerns about deformities, hernias, missing or dysfunctional organs, missing limbs, fingers, toes, etc. Baby 2.O is as healthy as a horse. Just the way I like it.

Look out world (but mainly, Brock, Tali & Tater) - appears we've got another wild one on our hands!

No comments: