Thursday, June 3, 2010

Recentivities

May was quite a hectic, and activity filled month. We had graduations, birthdays, showers, outings, three weddings and a funeral. Some of them were documented in picture form, others weren't, but here's a few snip-it's from May that didn't make their own individual post:

John O'Laughlin's High School Graduation; the 6th (??) O'Laughlin to graduate from Rockhurst High School?
(By the way, I contemplated cropping this pictures, as that seemed the more logical thing to do, but a man, formally dressed, leaping over a wall...a little to funny to be left out.)
Matt and I enjoyed ourselves, while...
...Brock, not so much. Might be a few more years before he'll last through that graduation ceremony.

I also had a chance to catch up with a bunch of my KCUMB Class of 2010 doctor friends after their graduation! This was the last weekend for most of them to ever have a reason to return to Kansas City. Congrats!! Can't wait for my turn.

Lauren Frechin's wedding shower provided me an opportunity to catch up with some high school acquaintances I hadn't seen since, well, high school.

And lastly, what is the last of spring weather good for, besides outings to the park, or zoo, or dog park?
Though I love all the happiness and celebrations that May brings, I am always a little glad it's over, because that means, it's pool time. Ahh, relaxation in the sun, here I come...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Smitty, you look so good! Hope that the summer will bring a little relaxation for you and the fam.